GROUP PARTIES AVAILABLE
Organizing your very own nail party is the perfect way to bond with friends, family or co-workers. Our team will create a memorable experience ranging from the smallest gatherings to the most important events in your life.
CHOOSE GLAMOUR NAILS
• Bridal Parties
• Corporate Events
• or just because
Please schedule for advance booking to ensure your spot. You are welcome to bring drinks and food.
The bride will receive a 25% discount.
Gift Certificates Available
Give the gift of Glamour
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO:
• Anyone with a nail condition we suspect may be contagious.
• Anyone with open or infected wounds in the treatment area.
• Anyone in ill health that we suspect may be contagious, or we fear could be further harmed by our services
Diabetes Client: Please inform our technician so we can provide our service with proper care.
NO CUTTING SERVICES ARE ALLOWED.
• Rude, mean, or disrespectful people.
• Your satisfaction is guaranteed. If you are ever dissatisfied with any service in the salon, we will gladly make the corrections necessary to exceed your expectations within 3 days of your original services. No refund is given after it has been rendered.
• Enhancements and gel polish manicures are guaranteed for S business days after your appointment; excluding breakages. If you lose an enhancement or notice chips or lifting in the first 5 days, please call us to schedule a free repair Repairs after s days or for breakages. tears, and corner breaks are $5 each. Please remember nails are Jewels, not tools. Be kind to your nails and they will look beautiful for weeks atter your service. Traditional polish services are not guaranteed.
• Reschedule your appointment if the following conditions are present: open cuts, sores, and contagious diseases. We reserve the right to refuse service.
• Gift Cards are not refundable or exchangeable at any time, GC are to be treated as cash. and are therefore not redeemable if lost or stolen.
• We love to do children’s nails. However, unattended children in the salon are disruptive and dangerous. We use many products that are harmful if ingested or applied to unprotected skin If you have children under 10 who are not receiving nail services, please keep them safe or leave them at home.